707 . 579 . 1459 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you, friends
for voting us
'Best of 2012'!
Proud Member of these organizations:
Our Store Hours
10:30am - 6pm
Find out about our
specials on Facebook!
What does Fair Trade and Earth Day have in common?
- Producers practice sustainable farming techniques that care for the earth
- Artisans utilize materials that are reclaimed and recycled into beautiful handmade products
- Textiles are made from organic cotton, sustainably harvested wool and no-kill leather
- Fabrics are dyed with vegetable dyes, no toxic dyes are used
- Artisan cultures are respected and preserved, maintaining the diversity in our world
Clothing, jewelry and gifts from over 30 countries worldwide
Kindred Handcrafts has a gift for everyone on your list for every occaision! Explore the world through fair trade...we have gifts from over 30 countries within the continents of Africa, South America, and Asia. Shopping for someone 6 months to 99 years? Let Kindred staff help you find a gift that is unique, handmade and produced under fair trade business principles. Check out our new spring arrivals: baskets, birdhouses, gifts for Easter, baby toys and games. Plus, we have beautiful tunics, skirts and dresses to brighten your spring wardrobe!
What is Fair Trade?
Fair trade is paying artisans and producers a fair wage in their local economy. Fair Trade is assuring good working conditions and no child labor. Fair Trade is sustainable business practices and stewardship of the environment. Fair Trade helps preserve cultural traditions and values. Join us in supporting fair trade for artisans, farmers and producers around the world.
For more information view our Fair Trade page.
605 Fourth Street
Santa Rosa, CA 95404
Monday – Sat, 10:30 – 6, Sunday 12 – 5